Open Source IDE and You

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 8 20:48:03 EDT 2014

I've been hacking the IDE for my own purposes for years, but I just posted
my first FIX a week or two ago, since our effort is now hopefully going to
be more helpful.

I also asked to get some more detail on INTERNAL, because I have now
bounced into it several times.

The problem with setting gRevDevelopment is that I have been messing around
with the script editor, and that's a little tricky.