Weird data grid behaviour

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:48:22 EDT 2014

theSlug wrote:

> 1 to 6: This is the normal behavior for all the datagrids:

So weird. I've been using datagrids for a few years and never noticed this...in fact i've just looked at a couple of old projects and the datagrid template stacks only have 1 card in them...id 1002.

> - You have placed the new objects outside the row template group (i.e.
> in the card). Edit the template group and place your controls inside
> it.

Nope that wasn't it and nor was it the absence of data. Weird, but making a new datagrid seems to have fixed it.

Gerry