please help!!

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Sat Jun 7 23:43:58 EDT 2014

Larry, it seems to work fine here, I tried LC 6.1.3 as I don't keep RC versions, but I'm also on a Mac, however, at least it proves the script sample is fine.

Just a thought, could the label of button "?" also have a space or return char in the name?

Maybe try swapping the "=" for "contains"

e.g. if the label of button thisButton contains "?" then

Paul