Quitting with the close box on Mac

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 6 23:55:35 EDT 2014

Richard-

Friday, June 6, 2014, 2:46:57 PM, you wrote:

> Long after it shipped one of the Ribbon team leaders, Jensen Harris,
> gave this talk at a UX conference - long, but IMO well worth the time:

> UX Week 2008: Jensen Harris, "The Story of the Ribbon"
> <http://vimeo.com/3305642>

Yes,that's probably my favorite UX talk. It simultaneously shows how
innovative the team was, the different variables they were juggling,
and how out of touch with reality Microsoft is. Mindbending and
fascinating and worth every minute.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.