Quitting with the close box on Mac

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 6 17:32:23 EDT 2014

I agree Stephen.

Sometimes software companies make changes because they, “have to do something!” I don’t think that is a good reason for changing anything. Look at Microsoft! Every three years on EVERY SOFTWARE PRODUCT THEY SELL, they HAVE to produce a major upgrade, or risk pissing off millions of people who bought Software Assurance contracts. But what if the last version was as good as it ever was or could ever be? Why, then you are going to get a downgrade. Period. I liked Office XP better than anything they have since produced. Why did we need ribbons again? And where in the HELL is my damned page setup???

Bob S