field losing formatting on copying

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 17:26:14 EDT 2014

The textStyle isn't a problem, it's the size that's causing the problem, so you could try this it works in the test stack…

(Do it Button script)

on mouseUp
   if exists(grp "J_1" of this cd) then
      delete grp "J_1" of this cd
   end if
   copy grp "J_1" of cd 1 of stack "rawForms" to this cd
   set the topleft of it to 1,1

   resetTextHeight(J_1)

end mouseUp

command resetTextHeight pGrp
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of fields in grp pGrp
      if the short name of fld i = "Label Field" then
         set the textSize of fld i to textSize of  word 1 of fld i
         set the textSize of word 1 to -1 of fld i to empty
      end if
   end repeat
end resetTextHeight

Paul