Anybody using Genymotion virtual emulator with LC

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Thu Jun 5 19:17:53 EDT 2014

It's not possible. I was trying last week, and I (eventually) figured out that it emulates x86 chips and not ARM chips, and LC only compiles for ARM. There are previous versions of Genymotion that included ARM libraries, but that has been discontinued in the latest 2.0.0 release.

Check out the Samsung online emulator if you are looking for alternatives to the usual Android testing setup.

Cheers,
- Charles