ScreenRect bug or not

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 4 03:12:50 EDT 2014

Well,

I give up.

This morning I have using LC 6.6.1 been through all my Geometry settings to double check everything is working correctly. After a few adjustments the Geometry settings are correct.

Set LC 6.6.1 to liveResize = false and resizable	 = true.

Geometry settings worked as expected when dragging the bottom right of the stack window.

Clicked on the green traffic light and the stack window zoomed to a very odd size with the bottom right set to the bottom right of the screen with a gap on the left similar to the width of the tools palette(which is on screen)with a similar gap between the underside of the menubar and the top of the stack window (icon palette not on screen).

Gave up at that point and switched to LC 6.7 (dp 4)

LC 6.7 still has liveResize = false and resizable = true.

Assumed Geometry settings will not have changed.

Dragging by the bottom right of the stack window I noticed that liveResize was active despite the setting being false? Is that another bug?

Clicked on the green traffic light and the stack window resized to what I expected, that is directly beneath the menubar and the size of the screen.

I cannot identify what is wrong with the resizing of stack windows as for me there is no discernible pattern but clearly there is something amiss.

I hope it gets cleared up in the not to distant future.

All the best

Terry