ScreenRect bug or not

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 15:51:21 EDT 2014

My test agree with Richard's and confirms this as a bug in LC6.7(DP4), seems OK in other versions so it may be something to do with the Cocoa implementation, adding an extra line gets round the problem until it's fixed…

   set the effective rect of this stack to the working screenRect
   set the loc of this stack to (item 1 of the screenLoc),(item 2 of the screenLoc + 20) -- Temp fix for LC6.7(DP4) bug

Tested on Mac OS X 10.8.5

Paul