Tree View in a Datagrid

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:50:29 EDT 2014

Hi Ray,

The DGH property palette is a datagrid table, using a tree of 1 sub-level depth:

www.aslugontheroad.com/images/DGH/Properties_palette.png

In the Excel Library documentation, the list on the left is a datagrid form

www.aslugontheroad.com/images/Preview/Excel_Lib_Preview/XCEL_Lib_Doc_Preview.png

My needs were limited to a tree of one sub-level, however this is
possible to have more levels.
DGH is now open source, so you can have a look inside it to see how
the tree is working.

Best,

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Ray <ray at linkit.com> wrote:
> Has anybody tried to create a tree view in a datagrid?  I have a datagrid
> which I need to be able to 'collapse' group of lines in order to reduce
> excessive vertical scrolling.

Zryip TheSlug
http://www.aslugontheroad.com