Need to filter out items of list

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Jun 3 15:01:32 EDT 2014

Yes.  I’m into short cryptic responses today.

The loop shouldn’t be repaired with ‘repeat i = 1 to the number of lines of…; because that is slow for large files, not only in selecting lines but in deleting them.  Use ‘for each L’ and ‘put L after…’.

I think some changes in LiveCode make the loop variables not exactly constant, but a good style would be to treat them that way.  They are not chunk references.  Unless I missed something.

Dar