ScreenRect bug or not

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 3 14:32:37 EDT 2014

OK,

This script

      put "the working screenRect = " & the working screenRect
      put return & "the effective working screenRect = " & tRect after msg
      put return & "the screenRect = " & the screenRect after msg

Places the following in the msg box

the working screenRect = 0,22,1680,1046
the effective working screenRect = 0,22,1680,1046
the screenRect = 0,0,1680,1050

If I now "set the rect of this stack to 0,22,1680,1046" then window top bar that contains the traffic lights is hidden beneath the Mac Menubar.

If I change it to "set the rect of this stack to 0,44,1680,1046” then the traffic lights are positioned correctly below the Mac Menubar.

All the best

Terry