Wikipedia "UUID"

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Jun 3 00:11:17 EDT 2014

On Jun 2, 2014, at 7:13 PM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

> I added "LiveCode", but had no supporting information to include.

A little farther down the list on that page there is an entry for Revolution/RunRev:
"The libUUID library[35] A library that generates UUIDs of type 1 (time based), type 3 (name-based) and type 4 (random-based). Version 1.0. by Mark Smith. OSL 3.0”

The link in the footnote is broken, however. If anyone has a working link these two entries could probably be consolidated and the link updated.

Devin

> On Jun 2, 2014 6:36 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Anyone here have time to add LiveCode to the "Implementations" section?:
>>
>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universally_unique_identifier#
>> Implementations>

Devin Asay
Learn to code with LiveCode University