Snapshot includes cursor?

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Sun Jun 1 23:20:13 EDT 2014

Bill,

It's not working that way here on OSX 10.8.5 with LC 6.6.1, sometimes I wish I could capture the cursor, so I can understand it being frustrating if it appears when not required.

You could try hiding the cursor instead of moving it…

	set the cursor to none -- Hides the cursor
	import snapshot from rect tRect
	set the cursor to arrow -- Restores the cursor

Paul