Snapshot includes cursor?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Jun 1 22:38:13 EDT 2014

Is snapshot supposed to include capturing the cursor? I’m in LC 6.6 and all of a sudden, I noticed that snapshot was capturing the cursor image. Bummer! I’m getting really frustrated with the snapshot oddities. I did a workaround by moving the cursor out of the capture rectangle, then moving it back after the capture. I had to use the wait command to get it to work. I tried this with LC 6.7 dp4 and it has the same behavior.

Anyway, is this the way it’s supposed to work?
Bill

William A. Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara Dept. of Earth Sciences (Emeritus)
Santa Barbara, CA. 93105
http://es.earthednet.org/