[ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jun 1 15:33:58 EDT 2014

Hi All:

Thanks to all of you offering kind words and support on my tmControl
project.  It means a lot to have such great support from this community.

Now, since I know several of you want MY support, I want to point you here:
http://www.tactilemedia.com/forums/categories/tmcontrol2

This forum is the place to ask questions and get answers.  Please post
your issues there instead asking on this list or sending me email.  I will
always respond to email, but it's better for all developers to have to
answers in a publicly searchable area.  (Of course, if you have trouble
with the forum, then by all means, email me :-)

Thanks again everyone.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director