One day left

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 00:32:57 EDT 2014

Late to the party as usual, but I'm in too, since just before breakfast.
Never been any good at web apps, as the combination HTML+CSS+JavaScript gives me headaches.
So long live the RunRev team for letting me build them in LiveCode :-)

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====

 Whether or not you think you'll need
 HTML5 (and you will, sometime)
 think about the progress LiveCode could make with that
 matching grant.
 It's going out the window if the campaign goal isn't met.

 I need HTML5. Are you guys in?

 --
 Jacqueline Landman Gay
    |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
 HyperActive Software
    |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

 Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage
 your subscription preferences: