what is the property for the position of a scrolling field?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 30 15:30:48 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,

Are you sure it is a standard scrolling field? Not a list field, for
example? If it is a list field, perhaps the last line gets selected when
the card opens. If it is a scrolling field, check the position of the
text insertion point right after the card opens. Is it at the end of the
text? Perhaps there is a script doing this.

It would be best to find the real cause, but if you can't find it, you
can add a script to the card that selects before char 1 of the field or
sets the scroll of the field.

on openCard
   select before char 1 of fld x // option 1
   set the vScroll of fld x to 0 // option 2
end openCard

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille