revXMLib bugs

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Wed Jul 30 10:45:28 EDT 2014

Hi Alain,
I've been using the revXML library lately, too. I haven't run in to either of these bugs, but I appreciate hearing about them.
I found that Ken Ray's STS XML Library was very helpful... you might look at that for some or all of it's usefulness.
I use it for writing to CDATA nodes. I store HTMLtext in those nodes, and that eliminates many encoding issues for me.
Cheers,
- Charles