mobileUpdateContact: One way trip?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Tue Jul 29 23:32:15 EDT 2014

P.S. I am having a similar issue with mobileShowContact.
I can easily get to an iOS screen that shows the contact information for the indicated contact ID... but it is a screen without any way to dismiss it... The only active part of the screen is a button "Share Contact"... no "Done" or "Cancel" or "Back" or anything similar. Any ideas? Is this a bug?

Here is my very simple script:
on mouseUp
   ask "Show contact (ID):"
   if the result is "Cancel" OR it is empty then exit to top
   put it into tID
   mobileShowContact tID
end mouseUp

Mac OSX 10.9.4, LC 6.6.2 Commercial, iOS 7.1

On 29 Jul 2014, at 9:56 PM, Charles E Buchwald <charles at buchwald.ca> wrote:

> I'm trying to use mobileUpdateContact.
> I have a stack with a single button, with this script:

Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General
Museografica Digital
http://digital.museografica.com