HTML5 Pledge Campaign -- Funding Purchase Option

Brahmanathswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Jul 29 15:19:18 EDT 2014

Ditto that.. Heather confirmed also earlier to me by email

see

http://livecode.com/livecode-special-offers/

You do need to

1) do not! repeat do not go thru the store

2) go to the pledge page... choose $210.00  for one year if that's what
you want to do...

In my case I wanted to contribute more and got approval for 3 years...
You cannot click the $210.00 over and over again to add additional units
to your basket (not the page response by flashing a check out option at
the top of the page... if you are expecting to see a form. you won't get
it) So I manually pledged  $630.00 then

3) wrote to Heather with a copy to support to extend my license to 2019.

Let's go! only 48 hours left!

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery