HTML5 Pledge Campaign -- Funding Purchase Option

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Jul 29 14:09:05 EDT 2014

Thanks for this Brahmanathaswami - could someone from RunRev confirm whether
this can be applied to extend an existing license (I've only just clicked into
my last year of license from the last campaign; so if I do this funding
purchase now, can it be applied when that ends, so that I'm covered for the
next two years)?

I'm guessing it will work like that, but it would be helpful to know for sure!

Many thanks,

Ben