[TAO] value() to obtain pointer functionality

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 28 17:25:48 EDT 2014

Nope.
try it.
I'll spare everyone else the suspense.  You get "1".  Hello dereferencing
 pointers.

I also did this:
put 1 into a
put "a" into b
put "b" into c
put value(c)

which gives me "a", which I half-expected, but if I put value(value(c)) I
still get "1", so now I can also build handles as well as pointers.

And yes, it works compiled, and on mobile.