HTML5 Pledge Campaign -- Funding Purchase Option

Brahmanathswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Jul 27 15:08:38 EDT 2014

I only found this a few days ago and I believe it may be hidden from a
lot of Livecode users.

If you purchase a commercial license before the 31st. You get a big
discount and your purchase goes toward the HTML5 pledge/campaign

I am extending my Indy commercial license for all platforms (not html5,
we don't need that) from 2016-2019, $210.00 a year for just $630.00

This is called a "Funding Purchase" and goes to the campaign.

    What is the difference between a pledge and a Funding Purchase?

<javascript:void(0)>

A pledge gives you delivery of the new technology enabled by the
campaign, when that technology has been finished. You won't get it
immediately. If you want to support us, and just want a LiveCode license
immediately that is valid for our current platforms, you can make that
purchase, receive your license immediately and that money will still
count towards the campaign.

There was a page on the site specifically dedicated to this but I can't
find it now...

Only 4 days left!

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami