RevOnline & User Comments in the Dictionary

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:31:36 EDT 2014

On Jul 27, 2014, at 2:21 PM, <larry at significantplanet.org> wrote:

> Hello Peter,
> I went to your link below.
> I see what appears to be a LiveCode stack.
> Do I have to compile that before I put in the plugins folder?
> Sorry, I'm a VERY newbie.

No, just drop it into your plugins folder and restart LC. On the Mac these days the plugins folder is within the LiveCode app package (LiveCode xxx.app/Contents/Tools/Plugins/). On Windows the plugins folder should be visible with no hassle.

You might want to wait for the finished product (see Peter Hayworth's suggestions and improvements). Hopefully in a few days.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig