RevOnline & User Comments in the Dictionary

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jul 27 14:17:37 EDT 2014

Whoops, pressed send too soon.

How can I get this version to you/the list?

Also, I think your array may need to have an extra level of key for the
entry type (command, property, etc) since there are multiple entries in the
dictionary for the same term in some cases (e.g hilite is a command and a
property)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>