RevOnline & User Comments in the Dictionary

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:34:15 EDT 2014

On Jul 27, 2014, I wrote:

> OK, here's a quick-and-dirty plugin called LCdictPlugin. Pop it into your plugins folder and restart LC.

I realized that with my original plugin it's impossible to tell if you have a user note for a given dictionary entry without checking each entry every time with a right-click. So I've revised the plugin. It now places a "button" at the top of your revDictionary window (actually a palette stack that moves with the dictionary stack) labeled "user note". The label appears in red if you have an existing note, and in black if you don't. Click on the button to see/enter/edit your note. (No popup needed, so popChoose is no longer part of the plugin.)

still available at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3504108/LCdictPlugin.livecode

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham