RevOnline & User Comments in the Dictionary

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:00:31 EDT 2014

My stacks are not password protected, I just have an ask password barrier to accessing the data. I may be misremembering, so that may not have been the problem. I just recall being blocked at the outset and deciding not to bother running anything beyond 5.5.1. At some point I'll try it again.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig