Working with a DataGrid

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jul 26 18:06:37 EDT 2014

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Terence Heaford <t.heaford at btinternet.com>
wrote:

> I then want to change the colour and length of the bar.
>
> How would I set about achieving this?

I did something like that by setting the background color on texts with
varying numbers of characters and setting the foreground-color to the same
value. So you could use multiple characters of the width you need.  The
characters will be invisible but the size of the 'bar' will change.

Another way could be done by making a graphic image of a granular piece of
the desired bar, then setting the imagesource of each chunk of text, they
will turn into the desired bar.

set the imageSource of character to {imageID |imageName |imageURL |empty}
set the imageSource of char 1 of line 2 of field "This" to 2533
set the imageSource of char thisChar of field 1 to "Arrow"
set the imageSource of last char of me to "binfile:My Image"
*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*