Maiden speech from an old man

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Fri Jul 25 12:05:23 EDT 2014

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
I wish RunRev would allow me to add MY OWN notes to the Dictionary.
That way, when I read something useful here or discover some workaround on
my own, I can add it how I want to the IDE dictionary and not have to try
and remember where I last read it or how I last did it.
It infuriates me that RunRev as a company (as far as I know) has never
addressed this issue, never commented on it.  Good documentation is the bane
of most software and all I'm asking is that RunRev allow me to upgrade the
documentation on my own.
I know there are some out there who have created some sort of workaround.
That is not what I want.
I want the simple common-sense feature of being able to add MY OWN notes to
the Dictionary.
I do not think such a request is unreasonable.  Even as an amateur
programmer, I know it is not that difficult for someone to do. Since I AM an
amateur programmer, I cannot do it.
I wish RunRev would "shore up" their existing project before moving on to
other stuff.
Just my opinion, so please don't flame me.
Larry