Trapping errors when a stack opens

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jul 25 11:18:12 EDT 2014

I have a script which opens a user-chosen stack then grabs some information
about the stack.  All works fine unless the opened stack has a runtime
error somewhere in it's preOpenxxx or Openxxx handlers, in which case
execution stops and the statements after open stack in my script are never
executed.

I tried the obvious of putting a try block around the open stack command.
My code then works but the script error in the opened stack doesn't fire
which is not good.

Any ideas of how to have my script continue AND have the opened stack
script error show up?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>