Maiden speech from an old man

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 10:41:13 EDT 2014

Richmond.

The only thing that matters to me is that new users be able to find and participate in a "forum" of any kind at all. If two separate ones throws a wider net, I am for it.

That said, I think two forums dilute the interchange of ideas. So I am with Hermann on that score, to create a single uber-forum. I like the RR one better than the use-list; I find the threading far easier to organize and follow.

Craig