Printing Error OSX RELEASE LiveCode 6.7 DP5

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 24 03:16:02 EDT 2014

When I open the print dialogue box in release 6.6.2 and print preview it works, albeit very slowly, as previously reported.

In 6.7 DP5 the speed of print generation has improved but when I print preview via the system dialogue box it opens the printer instead of opening the preview app.

Can someone else confirm this please.

Here is the script I use:

on mouseUp
      answer page setup as sheet
      if the result = "cancel" then
         exit mouseUp
      end if
      answer printer as sheet
      if the result = "cancel" then
         exit mouseUp
      end if
      send "printChart" to group "generalChart"
end mouseUp

“printChart” basically calculates tPrintRect then "print card from topLeft of me to bottomRight of me into tPrintRect”

All the best

Terry