QT in Release 7 dp-7

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jul 23 21:11:37 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> That should allow you to make your own test stack, if you have OSX 10.8 or
> later.

 I don't want to start over.

I have a completed video record application with hours of work that WORKS
in previous versions. I want an official test stack to understand the
differences in why it is now NOT working and hopefully to see something
more in the new foundation that takes us beyond the 2002 Audio visual
standards. The same old thing is not what I was hoping for , but at least
I'd want to start from a working state.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*