QT in Release 7 dp-7

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 22 18:34:49 EDT 2014

Hi Stephen,

The crash on Windows is not related to AV Foundation, although it might
be the result of the many changes that were necessary to implement AVF
on Mac.

Dragging the player control from the Tools palette into a stack window
causes an immediate crash on Windows, but you can still create one from
the message box, as I wrote in the other thread on this subject.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com