Commercial Indy License for HTML5

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 22 11:00:04 EDT 2014

Kevin,

Thanks for making clear where you stand on this. I think I can agree
with the argument that since the app is executed in the client, it is
ditributed. However, the obligation to give away the source immediately
may need a little moderation, since according to the GPL offering the
source code is sufficient. One doesn't have to keep the source on the
server available for immediate download.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com