Commercial Indy License for HTML5

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Sun Jul 20 10:07:26 EDT 2014

License agreements are not irrelevant. We do not have a single reason for
commercial as it stands by any means. Most users are honest and are
willing to pay for software providing doing so is fair, easy and
convenient.

In commercial desktop/mobile we have password protection that is not
present in non-commercial. In commercial HTML5, we will have obfuscation
that is not present in non-commercial. Both can be hacked in theory.
Neither will be easy. Obfuscated source code does not convert well into
human readable code no matter what you do.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code