CommandKeyDown in a library script?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 18 13:40:45 EDT 2014

Peter Haworth wrote:
> Since some folks take advantage of this "feature", perhaps a duplicate
> handler name should not be flagged as an error unless Strict Compile Mode
> is on to accommodate those of us who think it is a bug.

What's the bug report number?

Another one that's cost me productivity is a bug/feature of
revAvaolableHandlers, used for building the handler list at the left of
the Script Editor, in which when there are two handlers of the same name
it only lists one of them, giving the scripter the impression that only
one exists - when we edit one of them, if it isn't the one the engine
sees first we're left puzzling over why our scripting is having no effect.

Anyone here know if that's been reported?  If not I'll file it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems