Commercial Indy License for HTML5

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Jul 17 16:35:32 EDT 2014

This has been set out on the web page for HTML5 and on the video.

It is not a CGI. It renders client side in the browser, without a plug in.

Technically yes, you can look at the JavaScript in a browser. However
given the complexity of it + obfuscation you won¹t realistically be able
to make much sense of it. There is a whole world of difference between
obfuscated/unreadable JavaScript protected by copyright and the GPL, which
requires you to upload the stacks for your entire application with
readable, editable and redistributable code.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/