Update of old apps

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Wed Jul 16 07:12:53 EDT 2014

yes, that's exactly what I did (except that did the changes in 6.5.2).
But anyway, in terms of execution speed or app size, and (even worse)
maintenance in the near or distant future, it might be easier for me to
work with the latest LC features than my aging workarounds coding...
Last but not least, most of my clients being 100% computer illiterate,
they don't even know that rewriting is an option...
So I guess my question is still valid...

Thanks
jbv