HTML5 Campaign Update: 20% Tipping Point Achieved

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jul 16 07:02:55 EDT 2014

I don¹t want to sound complacent because I¹m really not. However it may be
worth remarking that our previous Kickstarter campaign was in a similar
position at this stage. There may be a long way to go. But we can do this.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code