[OT] SWIFT

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Mon Jul 14 16:56:09 EDT 2014

I've been looking at Swift. Its very unlike LC. Its syntax is huge, very powerful and feature-ridden.
Typeless: NOT. Its very strongly typed. Its smart about inferring types, but far from typeless.
Very Fast: probably so. LC is NOT fast at executing, except compared to Hypercard. LC IS faster at development.
Cross platform: NOT.

.Jerry