RevOnline & User Comments in the Dictionary

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 14 12:44:44 EDT 2014

Charles E Buchwald wrote:

 > I know this is just one more complaint about how broken RevOnline
 > is... But it would be _really_ nice if it worked again.

There's a project in the IDE Contributors section of the forum for
improving RevOnline:
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=20566>

One of the key elements there requires work from the core dev team at
RunRev, the backend system to handle registrations and other aspects of
account management.

Those apparently got disconnected during a server migration, but as I
noted in that forum on the 9th I've spoken with Kevin and Ben about this
during our Community Management meetings and they have someone actively
working on that now.

Hopefully we'll see that account management system restored soon, and
with that bottleneck out of the way the other downstream aspects should
become significantly improved.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager