Conflicting paths

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 12 08:56:52 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,

I think I'm missing something.

Why construct the circle  (or ellipse) by setting points of a  graphic when the graphic oval tool produces a much better result?

No matter how many points I use when I set the points of a graphic, I still get jaggies.

P.S.

I tried to include a sample stack from Dropbox but I keep getting "No such card"

I tried in the msg box:

go  url "https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq4lrjftumx4mym/EllipseInAbox.rev"

And I get "no such card"

I used to be able to do this--like so many other things.

Jim