Conflicting paths

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 11 12:07:30 EDT 2014

Mark Wieder wrote:

> Jacque-
>
> Thursday, July 10, 2014, 5:10:40 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Mark Wieder recently added points to the standard graphic objects. But
>> until that gets into the engine, I can't think of an easy way to create
>> them.
>
> That should be in the next release of LC 6.7. Ovals aren't included
> yet because I hadn't figured out how to deal with them at that point.
> If my latest pull request can get accepted before the next release
> then you'll be able to use the effective points of ovals as well.

A circle is defined as an infinite number of points a given distance
from a given point.

Of course you won't be returning an infinite number of points, but even
every pixel might be a bit much for some needs.

How will you determine the level of granularity to use in returning
those points?

Could it be adjustable by the user?

--
  Richard Gaskin