Conflicting paths

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:54:50 EDT 2014

This is similar to walts, but doesn't handle angles.  It sets the points of
a preexisting line grc.  Just hated not to post it after figuring it out,
but stick with walts.

Heres the quicky code anyway..

local sxOffset,syOffset,sSegments,sxradius,syRadius
constant totalRadians=6.283185
on mouseUp
   put 360 into sSegments -- segments desired
   put 50 into sxRadius x radius
   put 30 into syRadius y radius
   put item 1 of the loc of this card into sxOffset -- just chooses the
center of the card as the center of the oval
   put item 2 of the loc of this card into syOffset
   put totalRadians / sSegments into tFactor -- the factor in radians based
on the number of segments desired
   repeat with i = 1 to sSegments + 1
      put sxOffset + sxradius * cos(i*tFactor) & comma & syoffset +
syRadius * sin(i*tfactor) & cr after tpointslist
   end repeat
   delete the last char of tPointslist
   set the points of grc "testgrc" to tPointslist
end mouseUp

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Scott Morrow <scott at elementarysoftware.com