formattedWidth

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 10 21:32:07 EDT 2014

OK, I surrender!  I think I now understand  my confusion.  The
formattedWidth of a card is measured from the left edge of the leftmost
control to the right edge of the rightmost control. But the distance from
the left edge of the card to the leftmost control isn't included so using
formattedwidth to size the card will never work unless the leftmost control
is at the left edge of the card.

I have it working now by using the formattedrect property as the basis for
getting the width measurement I need.

Pete
lcSQL Software