iCloud with current version of LC and iOS7

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jul 10 06:40:35 EDT 2014

Am 10.07.2014 um 12:22 schrieb Guglielmo Braguglia <guglielmo at braguglia.ch>:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> I remember only this announcement : http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-Livecode-iCloud-iOS-external-td4653404.html but ... the Maarten Koopmans web site ... does not seem to exist anymore :(
>
> Guglielmo

Yes, i know his external. I bought it right after he published it. Until LC 5.53 it worked. But with newer LC and iOS SDKs it doesn´t.
I´ve already sent him 2 emails, but did not get any answer yet. That´s why i am asking here for an other solution.

But it seems,  Marten´s external was the only possible solution.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Matthias