[on-rev] libURL and https

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Wed Jul 9 16:46:48 EDT 2014

Hi Scott

I have not tried sending messages yet through Mandrill - but this works for
retrieving my account details:

<?lc
put "{" & QUOTE & "key" & QUOTE & ":" & QUOTE & "my mandrill key" & QUOTE &
"}" into myJSON  -- { "key": "my mandrill key" }
post myJSON to URL "https://mandrillapp.com/api/1.0/users/info.json"
put it
?>

Kind Regards