Checking on the status of playing sounds in LC

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jul 9 13:29:41 EDT 2014

Yeah, I had to get some help from the developer, but eventually got it working for Mac and Win.  If I remember right, there are some sound architecture parts that need to be installed in certain locations for it to work.  I can try pull out the code if you're really interested,

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design